In addition to the usual bug fixes and performance improvements, we have made great progress especially in the area of the store and product management.
- Filters on product pages can now contain both radio inputs and checkboxes.
- Lists for snippets, products, posts and events have a consistent pagination. The Items per Page value can be changed at any time.
- Fix - Product thumbnails were not displayed correctly in search results.
- The method pages are saved and updated has been changed. This will affect themes in the near future (live edit).
- Default product sorting can be defined in the backend.
- Update to Bootstrap 5.3 - we are using the Light/Dark mode in the backend.
- All controls in the backend have been aligned. This mainly affects the blog, store and events areas.
As always, the update is displayed in the backend under Preferences > Update.
If you are new to SwiftyEdit, you can find an installation guide here.